Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stress: The Extinction Agenda

So, the past few months have taken a toll on me and the stress factor has been looming over my head since the second week of the semester, due to the amount of school work I have every other damn night. This stress is probably the reason why I now might have a new case of insomnia. 8 hours is considered to be a full nights rest (bullshit); however, on average (throughout the week) it takes me about an hour and a half to 2 hours just to go to sleep and eventually get about 5 hours of sleep before I get up and get ready for school. This past saturday I got 3 hours of sleep and then went to the mountains. I did however sleep pretty good Sunday night though. Let's hope I can sleep good tonight.

Listen to:


Organized Konfusion-Stress: The Extinction Agenda
http://www.mediafire.com/?lbygrzzmdid

No comments: